26th D.A.R.E. International Training Conference • July 16-18, Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted on April 21, 2013 by admin in Additional Information for the 26th Annual Training Conference, Conferences, Past Conference
Donna Braxton, Executive Director and CEO, Ohio Association of Chiefs of Police and the Law Enforcement Foundation, Ohio
“At the 2013 D.A.R.E. America International Conference prepare to be informed, be ready to learn and be engaged, be Inspired…to change a child’s life.”
William E. Craig, Chief of Police, Wilmore, KY
“By attending a D.A.R.E. International Training Conference you will be provided the most current and practical information available to instill in young people the necessary skills in order for them to achieve their goals in life.”
SPONSORED BY D.A.R.E. INTERNATIONAL
Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, Ohio • July 16 through July 18, 2013
Tuesday, July 16th through Thursday, July 18, 2013
Opening Ceremonies will take place at 1:30pm on Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
HOW TO REGISTER:
Conference Registration is Open.Register!
ONE DAY REGISTRATION
One day registration fee $160 for Thursday, July 18th, 2013. Registration includes access to all conference activities that day: general/plenary sessions, workshops, and the conference closing banquet.
To register One Day Registration please call D.A.R.E. America (800) 223-3273 and ask for Lucia Romeo.
A special low D.A.R.E. hotel rate of $144 is available at the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati, and $149 at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. You must stay at one of these hotels or pay a higher conference registration fee (see below). Hotel registration opened January 15, 2013.
Code for Hotel Registration:
Millennium Hotel Cincinnati: Enter group code DE00177658 where prompted
- D.A.R.E. keepin’ it REAL Elementary Curriculum
- New D.A.R.E. keepin’ it REAL Elementary
- Family Talk Activities
- Introduction of the New D.A.R.E. K-4 Visitation LessonsSynthetic Drugs, Spice & Bath Salts
- Identity Theft and Drug Connection
- Drug-Facilitated Sexual Assault Investigation
- Criminal Street Gangs Awareness
- Internet Crimes Against Children
- The Dark Side of Digital Technology:
- The Internet, Cell Phones, Social Media
- The State of Hate and Intolerance in America
Conference registration includes access to all conference activities including: general/plenary sessions and workshops, welcome reception, awards luncheon, and conference banquet.
DISCOUNTED CONFERENCE REGISTRATION:
Early Registration $485* (Ends July 1st, 2013) On-Site Registration $585*
* Discounted registration requires attendee lodging at one of the D.A.R.E. designated hotels listed above. Go to dare.org for details. D.A.R.E. America has negotiated an exceptional rate for lodging during the conference. The deadline for hotel registration is July 1, 2013.
NON-DISCOUNTED CONFERENCE REGISTRATION:
Registration fees will be $848 (Early) and $949 (On-Site).
MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS SAVE MONEY!
When five conference registrations are received from a single agency, a sixth complimentary conference registration will be provided.